“If you want to go fast go alone
If you want to go far go together“
Become an AreaLift distributor!
Co-operation means integration. These are the values that reflect our method of operation as well as the one of the people who work with us every day.
The collaboration between companies allows to activate the process of connection and integration, aimed to realize common projects. That is why we seek partners who believe in our values: reliability, research, commitment and quality improvement.
Growth can only be created by integration and synergy that bring together the best available resources with the sole objective of creating innovation and quality.
- Marketing/sales training to identify customers’ needs and tailor the products on them
- ABACUS – the 24/7 online configuration software
- At your disposal for meetings with final customers
Technical training for the sales force of our partners to better understand our products and their range of application in different environments.
CERTIFICATION IN EVERY SERVICED COUNTRY
Our engineers and experts support our PARTNERS in order to obtain the certifications needed in their Countries.
MULTILINGUAL SUPPORT FOR YOUR FIRST INSTALLATIONS
- Training in our HQ
- Simulated installation in our workshop
- Training on the job site (multilingual)
- Complete and exhaustive documentation
MULTILINGUAL CUSTOMER CARE CENTER (AFTER SALES)
- Dedicated staff to support our PARTNERS during the lift life cycle to keep it perfectly efficient
- On-site surveys
- Spare parts support
(ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER)
Our technical and sales staff is at your service to work together planning, designing and producing the lift that perfectly suits your requirements, to be marketed with your brand.
We offer you everything you need
- A system that follows you through your daily activities during the product lifetime
- Preliminary training on our advanced technical and sales configuration software (Abacus)
- Products and sales techniques trainings, cars custom designs for OEM projects
- Technical support assisting you in the analysis of the end-customer’s requirements
- On-site training during the first installations
- After-sales support: from spare parts to an eventual installation upgrade needed